"To educate and motivate voters to affect
elections, preserve the principles and values set
forth by America’s founding documents and uphold
the ideals of our Founding Fathers."
1. I believe America is great.
2. I believe America was ordained
and established by God.
3. I believe in America's founding documents
and the ideals of limited government.
4. I believe the government answers to the people; the people are not subjects of the government.
5. I believe in the sanctity of all human life,
liberty and property.
6. I believe that society's safety nets are family,
church and community; not government.
7. I believe traditional marriage and the family
unit are sacred institutions.
8. I believe integrity and morality are
essential virtues of our society.
9. I believe in equal justice under the law,
freedom and opportunity for all citizens.
Honesty Reverence Hope Thrift Humility
Charity Sincerity Moderation Hard Work Courage
Personal Responsibility Gratitude
William Penn's Treaty with the Indians
William Penn's Treaty with the Indians when he founded the Province of Pennsylvania in North America, 1771
Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia